Why Choose Ed Morse West Palm Beach Collision Center in Lake Park / West Palm Beach!
At Ed Morse West Palm Beach Collision Center our focus and priority is to get our customers vehicle back on the road safely and in a timely manner all while making the repair process an easy one for you. We are a preferred collision center for many insurance companies and will work ALL insurance companies. We offer an insurance adjusters office on location. We offer our services for ALL makes and models.
- 35,000 sq. ft. Collision Center, secured 4-acre property
- Paint and Body facility for all makes and models
- State-of-the-art equipment including 2 Down Draft Paint Booths and 4 Prep Booths
- Innovative drive-through system
- On-site fully stocked parts facility
- On-site insurance adjuster’s office
- Rental cars available on premises
- Courtesy shuttle service
- Computerized color matching
- I-Car and ASE Certified Technicians
Body Squaring Alignment to Factory Specifications
Cosmetically, a repaired vehicle can look perfect but have structural faults. Ed Morse’s alignment systems assure you that your car is repaired correctly — from bumper to bumper and top to bottom. We offer a Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee so visit our body shop today for your FREE Estimate.
Computerized Estimating Systems Linked Directly to Insurance Companies
Part of making timely repairs is the time it takes to provide an accurate estimate and get insurance approval for those repairs. Ed Morse is able to go right on-line with most major companies and get authorization while other body shops are waiting for a “call back.” That’s service!
Accident Site Checklist
In case of an accident
- Call the police immediately to report any accident.
- Notify your insurance agent as soon as possible.
- Contact us and we can arrange to have your vehicle towed to our facility. We offer free local customer pick-up and drop off service.
- Make no admissions and take no blame for the accident. Report only facts, not opinion.
- Have the police officer list all damage to your vehicle from the accident on the police report.
- Never attempt to drive a vehicle that is unsafe due to an accident. Call a tow truck.
- Remove any personal items such as glasses, gloves, cell phone, tapes, CD’s, medicine, garage door opener and handicap ID tag.
- Call Ed Morse Collision Center